"When your day seems topsy turvey
And as stormy as can be
There's nothing quite as tranquil
As a nice hot cup of tea


While you savor this ambrosia
Your problems fade away
Its warmth will bring you comfort
And brighten up your day


So take a private moment
There's a calmness as you'll see
All because you briefly stopped
To sip a cup of tea."


- Anonymous

January 15, 2008

the catalyst, the boiling water.


I am a student majoring in International Studies with a focus in Communication and Media. I currently work for a PBS television station and local radio station.

I guess you could say that's where this all began...

I wanted to write something other than waking up at noon today. While my life may be fabulous and all, stepping outside of something I know everything about and into something I rarely consider can add brand new ingredients to an already flavorful recipe. It's in those discussions you have with others, and yourself, where your tea gains strength.

This might not be your ordinary cup of tea.
It entertains, but educates.
It's tastes of the environment, but it's all about you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are off to a good start.
GD

.
.
.
eXTReMe Tracker