"When your day seems topsy turvey
And as stormy as can be
There's nothing quite as tranquil
As a nice hot cup of tea


While you savor this ambrosia
Your problems fade away
Its warmth will bring you comfort
And brighten up your day


So take a private moment
There's a calmness as you'll see
All because you briefly stopped
To sip a cup of tea."


- Anonymous

January 23, 2008

previously on "a cup of green tea"...


With many people recently adding their blogs, I've received a few questions about mine. I like to write so I've been trying to write everyday. This means that my "about me" is now on the second page. If you're a bit confused about the ingredients in this cup of tea read this post. It, of course, won't tell you everything, because secret ingredients are what make a recipe.

No comments:

.
.
.
eXTReMe Tracker