"When your day seems topsy turvey
And as stormy as can be
There's nothing quite as tranquil
As a nice hot cup of tea


While you savor this ambrosia
Your problems fade away
Its warmth will bring you comfort
And brighten up your day


So take a private moment
There's a calmness as you'll see
All because you briefly stopped
To sip a cup of tea."


- Anonymous

February 5, 2008

it had to be you


Today is filled with sweet music. At my second job, my boss asked me to put this music video to an HD tape. I was thinking, "PBS is showing music videos? This will be interesting." Anyway, after watching this video I was... words can't even describe and it gets better... The story behind this film is amazing and inspiring and... Not only was it made right here in town, but it is set to air on MTV soon! It was made entirely by "stop motion animation" and having done quite a bit of editing myself, I can certainly appreciate the time and effort put into this project. That being said, I will let it speak for itself...

Video Pitch



I will keep you posted on its schedule air date.

Bryan/College Station Eagle Article

Motion City Soundtrack: It Had to Be You

No comments:

.
.
.
eXTReMe Tracker